Application User Account

If you have already submitted an undergrad application to PennWest and wish to make a campus or major change, please email for assistance. You do not need to submit another application. Your Admissions Team will assist you and update your existing application.

Need help?  Contact us anytime!

PennWest University

California Campus
Undergraduate Admissions: 724-938-4404 or
Graduate Admissions: 724-938-4187 or

Clarion Campus
Undergraduate Admissions: 814-393-2306 or
Graduate Studies:  814-393-2337 or

Edinboro Campus
Undergraduate Admissions: 814-732-2761 or
Graduate Studies: 814-732-2856 or

Returning users:

Log in to continue an application.

First-time users:

Create an account to start a new application.

Original text